Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hosea 10 – He comes to rain righteousness on you.



















Darkness rolls across the sky
The billowing storm clouds creep steadily forward
They are welcome.
The strong breeze tearing through the trees is welcome
I welcome them.
Chattering birds and blue skies head to the horizon
Can’t they see that this storm is beautiful?
Might, power, majesty; unstoppable.
I relish the cool; a relief from earlier heat.
Fearful and beautiful, this aspect of creation
Creation; a reflection of its Creator
Lord I cannot imagine Your splendor!
What wonders are Your might and power?
What can be called majestic next to Your majesty?
Roll across my sin-scorched sky
Bring Your wind and Your rain
And awaken my senses
I welcome You.  I want You
Help me to love You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment