Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He Will Level Your Path

Life is moving
And this is no stroll
This is fast; a sprint
And it’s been uphill for as long as I can remember.
I’ve never had any idea where I’m going
And I’ve never wanted to stop.
23 years of aimlessness.

I’m exhausted.  Praise God that I am tired!
He becomes my strength, and He levels my path.
I can see it stretch before me.  For the first time I know where to go!
There!  My path is solid and flat.  Laid out by God!
But with my new sight I gawk.  This path only leads so far.
Ahead.  Nothing.  My climb has ended.

Life is moving
It will not stop.
I run full-speed towards a precipice
What happens when I get there?
A leap of faith!  I will trust in my God, my Rock.
He will provide a path for me.

He will provide a path.

No comments:

Post a Comment